Join Us Today
We understand the value and importance of the Tourism Economy in our region and, with your help, we can inform our communities, local governments, transportation services and customers alike. Acting as one we can achieve so much more than acting individually.
All business operations that serve visitors to our region may become a member of SGITPS.
By becoming a member of the Southern Gulf Island Tourism Partnership Society (SGITPS) you can:
- Participate in our programs
- Communicate and collaborate with our region’s stakeholders and our communities
- Identify potential travellers long before they make their decisions about their next trip
- Fully engage in our exciting industry through workshops/ educational opportunities
Your participation in our society will help us:
- Identify seasonal approaches and create inspiring reasons that visitors should come and see us in the off-season
- Participate in our efforts to create and coordinate events accessible from all the Islands in our region so we may attract the off-season visitor looking for unique experiences
- Website listing in our online Member Directory promoting your business with contact information, website and social media links, photos, and description
- Promote your specials, packages, and booking deals our booking platform
- Discounted cooperative advertising opportunities in print, online and radio campaigns and industry trade shows
- Exposure in our social media networks i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube Channel
- Access to educational workshops, business development events and informative newsletters
- Inclusion in media hosting and itineraries
- A voice into the development of tourism in our region including voting rights at annual general meetings
- Opportunities to serve on the board of directors and participate in committees
- Contribute with other tourism businesses to market our Island region and collaborate with our neighbouring regions
Cost of Membership
Business Annual Membership: use the application form to contact us for full details. (*Please note that fees are waived for MRDT collecting accommodations: registration via membership form still required.)
Non-Profit/Associate Annual Membership: use the application form to contact us to receive details.
Note: if you would prefer to pay via traditional invoice and cheque, simply send us an email and let us know!